Company: Oklahoma Complete Health
Posted on: November 18, 2023
You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million
members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one
person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you'll
have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective
on workplace flexibility.
Oklahoma Complete Health, a Centene company, is committed to
providing quality healthcare solutions to transform the health of
At Oklahoma Complete Health, we are community advocates and
change-makers in search of an inclusive culture grounded by our
commitment to work-life balance, competitive compensation, and
continuous career development. Join us and be a part of a
collaborative, growing network of innovative thinkers delivering
solutions at the local level. Must Reside in Oklahoma Position
Purpose: Assist in maintaining Centene Corporation's Compliance
Program; guide special projects; provide regulatory interpretation;
perform compliance reporting; and develop and implement compliance
auditing and monitoring strategies.
- Respond to external requests for information required by the
organization for its regulatory filings.
- Respond to inquiries from state and federal regulatory
- Monitor pending legislation and regulations affecting Centene
- Maintain database and other reference materials related to
legislative and regulatory issues and compliance.
- Communicate state and federal requirements to internal and
- Provide development guidance and assists in the identification,
implementation, and maintenance of compliance policies, procedures
and work instructions.
- Assist in the identification, analysis, and resolution of
- Maintain and reviews regulatory documentation necessary to
maintain corporate standards.
- Assist in developing, producing and conducting compliance
- Perform periodic compliance audits, risk assessments and
conducts related ongoing compliance monitoring activities.
- Assist health plans in managing relationships with regulatory
agencies and seek to resolve policy issues which may negatively
impact service to members.
- Plan, direct and coordinate the implementation of Compliance
Committee policy to ensure decisions are properly executed.
- Serve as a company wide resource and liaison on policies,
contract issues and provisions, communications, workflow, and
quality improvements initiatives.Education/Experience: Bachelor's
degree in related field or equivalent experience. Master's or Juris
Doctorate degree preferred and may be considered in lieu of
experience. 1+ years of related experience in compliance, privacy
and/or regulatory affairs. Working knowledge of laws and/or
regulations in area of compliance; in particular HIPAA, and state
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions
including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress
flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays,
Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and
stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class
training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to
diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or
other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Oklahoma Complete Health, Lawton , Compliance Analyst, Professions , Lawton, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!