Maintenance Manager-Duncan Post Cure Facility
Company: The Goodyear Tire and Rubbber Company
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Location: Duncan, OK
Sponsorship Available: No
Relocation Assistance Available: Yes
Manage and direct the Duncan Post Cure Facility maintenance
activities. Establish and execute maintenance and engineering
objectives to continuously improve equipment reliability. Manage
and continuously improve preventive and predictive maintenance
systems. Manage the Duncan Post Cure Facilitymaintenance staff to
continuously improve maintenance and engineering labor utilization.
Manage the facility and utilities equipment.
- Lead the continuous improvement of equipment reliability by
driving PM and TPM systems in the Business Center.
- Continue to develop more efficient preventive and predictive
systems, with the end goal of driving down overall maintenance
downtime. Analyze downtime information and implement solutions to
repetitive problems. Lead energy & environmental improvements in
the Business Center.
- Manage the schedules and work of the skilled trade's associates
to drive improved labor utilization
- Ensure skilled trade's associates are adequately trained.
- Continuously drive solutions that reduce cost including labor,
overtime, parts, contractors and operating items.
- Maintenance of the facility and utilities equipment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical
- 5 years of engineering/maintenance management experience in an
- Experience in leading continuous improvement initiatives
including preventive and predictive maintenance systems.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to direct cross-functional work groups to achieve
Business Center Equipment reliability objectives, goals and
- Computerized layout, spreadsheet and database management.
- Strong communication, business, technical, analytical and
- Knowledge of PM and TPM methodologies.
- Understanding of plant layouts, capital estimating,
associate-man computations, tire cost structure & manufacturing
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It employs
about 74,000 people and manufactures its products in 57 facilities
in 23 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in
Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop
state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and
performance standard for the industry. For more information about
Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate .
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to that individual's race, color,
religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including
pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity,
citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the online
application, or any other part of the employment process, please
contact the Goodyear Candidate Care Line at 330.796.4500.
Click here for more information about Equal Employment Opportunity
laws, and here for additional supplementary information.
Keywords: The Goodyear Tire and Rubbber Company, Lawton , Maintenance Manager-Duncan Post Cure Facility, Professions , Lawton, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!