Company: Knipper HEALTH
Posted on: February 9, 2024
Overview :THIS IS A PART-TIME/CASUAL OPPORTUNITY. THE NUMBER OF
HOURS PER WEEK WILL VARY. POSITION SUMMARY: This position is
responsible for performing audits of client inventories, storage
site inspections and inventory closeouts.J. Knipper and Company and
KnippeRx are Equal Opportunity EmployersResponsibilities:KEY
- Conduct audits of client inventories at client specified
storage site. Follow client business rules, finalize necessary
reconciliation(s), and complete required documentation.
- Complete all assignments in a professional and timely manner in
accordance with Company and Client business rules.
- Submit all assignment status changes using the on-line Audit
Inventory Management System (AIMS).
- Review all instructions and forms required to complete
assignments prior to audit to ensure quality service levels.
- Ensure that assignments are scheduled in accordance within
Client expectations and timelines
- Communicate with client representatives and AIMS management
team via email, US mail, and/or phone.*The above duties are meant
to be representative of the position and not all-inclusive. Other
- Ability to utilize smartphone to update AIMS and complete
- Follow all department and company policies and procedures.
- Strive to exceed client needs.
- Communicate clearly and professionally in email and phone
calls.Qualifications:MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS: Education/Training:
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- College Degree PreferredMust have mobile electronic device.Must
have transportation to audit sites. If driving a motor vehicle,
must have valid drivers license with records that satisfy Company
standards as well as current motor vehicle insurance. Related
Experience: Pharmaceutical industry and/ or Pharmaceutical Sales
experience preferred. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills, intermediate math skills,
attention to detail, and computer skillsPhysical Requirements: May
be required to bend, squat, kneel, or stand for long periods. May
be required to lift up to 25 lbs. periodically Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential responsibilities of this job.
Keywords: Knipper HEALTH, Lawton , Inventory Specialist, Professions , Sayre, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!