Customer Service Representative- Duncan, OK
Company: CNG Holdings, Inc
Posted on: September 19, 2023
General Function / Summary:
As a financial services leader, we strive to make a difference in
our customers' lives & the communities we serve. Our Customer
Service Representatives are a front-line brand ambassador
representing Check N Go or Allied Cash Advance, both part of the
CNG Holdings, Inc., family of companies. Our Customer Service
Representatives embody the company's identity in behavior, values,
and ethics in support of our mission.The Customer Service
Representative is responsible for ensuring outstanding customer
service and regulatory excellence.
- Serve and educate customers on the product portfolio by
presenting all options for products and/ or services to customers
that meet their needs.
- Escalate issues to the store manager, District Director of
Operations (DDO), and corporate office if unable to resolve the
issue directly with the customer.
- Answer telephone inquiries in response to general questions,
customer applications, requests, or other issues.
- Perform outbound customer sales, courtesy, and collection calls
in accordance with federal regulations, store operating procedures,
and district or region volume expectations.
- Respond professionally and accurately to customers, explaining
possible solutions and ensure the customer feels supported and
- Interact with customers, using active listening skills, to
confirm or clarify information and diffuse customer
- Handle and count currency, cash, and coins to include managing
a cash drawer, counting cash deposits, moving cash from secure safe
to cash drawer, and other cash handling requirements; may be
responsible for bank deposits or bank pick-ups.
- Balance individual batch receipts with store sales reports at
end of day and assist with resolving over/short discrepancies.
- Perform customer verifications to validate information
- Process all transactions accurately and per company policy,
including but not limited to loans, check cashing, and Net
- Comply with federal and state regulations and Company policies
- Complete compliance trainings and quarterly I Agree
- Other duties as assigned. Minimum Education and Experience
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- 1+ year(s) of experience with sales, customer service, and/or
cash handling preferred
- Strong customer service, active listening, and verbal and
written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work in an autonomous
- Must have own personal reliable transportation in compliance
with published policy and procedure, this may not include public
transportation, transportation from family or friends, must
maintain a valid Driver's License and valid Automobile Insurance
while employed by the company
- Ability and willingness to consistently live and embrace our
core values of accountable, inclusive, transparent, and focused
- Call center/retail/office environment
- Extensive cash handling
- Extended phone usage
- Long periods of standing
- Extended viewing of computer screens and typing
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs, with or without reasonable
accommodations Travel / Attendance:
- Must be able to travel to all stores within the assigned
district with personal vehicle
- May be asked to travel to neighboring districts
- May require overnight travel
- Must work assigned shifts as scheduled
Why Choose CNG Holdings, Inc. and Check 'N Go/Allied Cash
CNG Holdings Inc. (CNG) is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, and
is a respected leader in the financial services industry. Through
professional partnerships, CNG provides a wide range of convenient
and accessible financial products and services designed to improve
customers' financial situations, thereby filling a need and
delivering value to our customers.
Our mission is to help and to educate our customers, while building
and nurturing long-term relationships. We strive to make a
difference in our customers' lives and the communities we
Our vision is to deliver innovative financial solutions that better
fulfill our customers' unique financial needs so that they can
build a better future for themselves and their families.
CNG Holdings, Inc., associates and its brands are expected to
create, deliver, and embrace our core values. These values
ultimately define how we treat each other and our customers. We are
inclusive, transparent, accountable and focused!
Commitment to Diversity:
We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We
are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer,
making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran
status or any other protected class.
This posting is intended to describe the general nature of the work
anticipated to be performed and is not a comprehensive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
Keywords: CNG Holdings, Inc, Lawton , Customer Service Representative- Duncan, OK, Sales , Duncan, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!